Shri Ravi Kumar is a visiting faculty in Export Trade & Training Institute (ETTI) MUMBAI. It’s more than 20 years that he is an Associate Professor in our Institute.
Shri A. Ravi Kumar is a visiting faculty with various Management Institutes and Colleges offering courses on International Business . He also conduct seminars / workshops / training programs on subjects like Export Management , Import Management , Foreign Trade Policy , Finance for Non- Finance Executives , GST Laws & Procedures etc. He is working as a senior officer in an Export Promotion Council under the Government of India . He extensively interacts with the Ministry of Commerce & Industry , Ministry of Textiles and the Ministry of Finance and other Government bodies on various Policy related matters . He has got a deep knowledge of International trade and is well versed with the Foreign Trade Policy, Banking & Finance , Direct & Indirect Taxation , Customs Laws , RBI Regulations, Trade Defense Measures like Anti-dumping & Safeguard investigations , Rules of Origin, Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) / Bilateral Trade Agreements , GST Laws etc. and International Marketing . He has travelled abroad extensively for export promotion and has visited countries like Germany ,Poland, Australia , Japan , China, Turkey , South Korea , South Africa , UAE , Saudi Arabia , Pakistan and Iran . He has worked in the Industry and have got rich experience in handling all aspects of exports & imports including export marketing having worked in senior positions such as Export Manager, Head of the Shipping Department etc.
Shri R.K. Gupta is a faculty in Export Trade & Training Institute (ETTI) MUMBAI. It’s more than 25 years that he is an Associate Professor in our Institute.
He also conducts Seminars / Training Programmes/ Workshops on Export Finance & Banking, FEMA-1999, INCOTERMS, Exports Procedures & Documentations etc.
He was working with Bank of Maharashtra for more than 38 years and retired as Asst. General Manager from the same bank.
He is having deep knowledge of Exports Finance and Banking, RBI Rules and Regulations, Exports Procedures and Documentations.
He is also offering consultancy on Export Import to beginners to setup their Export Import Business.
He is an active Lion Member for over 26 years and associated with The International Association of Lions Clubs.
25+ years’ work experience as an Engineer, General Manager (Marketing), Professor, Dean (Academics) and Director (In charge) of educational institution.
Industry Experience in the last 25 years:
M/s. Bilwara LNJ Group of Industries General Manage (Marketing) in HEG
M/s. Mukand Ltd , M/s.Krishna Steel Industries
Teaching Experience till date
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management
- 13 years as Dean Academics
- Executive Programs conducted
- More than 150 Programs in the field of International Business.
- Faculty at NACEN for conducting programs in FTP for Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent and Customs officers.
- Faculty at EEPC
- Faculty at ETTI (More than 10 Year)
- Also conducted program in Soft Skills Development.
PROF ARVIND NARAYAN KHEDKAR is a Visiting faculty in Export Trade & Training Institute (ETTI) MUMBAI. It’s more than 8 years that he is a visiting Faculty in our Institute.
Shri S.S.N. Murthy is a Visiting Faculty in Export Trade & Training Institute (ETTI) MUMBAI. It’s more than 20 years that he is an Associate Professor in our Institute.
- Stint with Union Bank of India for 35 years and elevated to the rank of Dy. General Manager, in-charge of its Risk Management Department.
- Senior Vice President, Indian Banks’ Association, Overseeing the Risk Management, Accounting Practices and Financial Inclusion of the Banking Industry – 3 year’s stint.
- Worked as Banker Faculty, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for developing Banking & Finance Questions for Competitive Exams – 4 year’s stint.
- Resource Support to Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and Indian Merchant Chambers.
- Worked with N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai as Associate Professor Banking & Finance for nearly 4 years.
- Presently working as Visiting Faculty of Finance in number of reputed Institutes such as Chetna Institute of Management, SNDT University, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, BSE Institute.
They are having well over 15 to 20 years of working experience are dedicated and have love for teaching. They are always ready to explain to our participants anytime during and after courses are over.
They are executives consultants & managers working with different multinational/Multicror Blue Chip Companies.
They are practically involved in day-to-day working in the related field, they explain you with latest information and examples.