ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
(Recognised by BSS Government of India)
About Course:This course is developed to meet the need, designed to develop the skills of professionals, from all links of International Trade Supply Chain, like Traders, Third party logistics service providers (3PLSP), Transporters / Carriers, Multimodal Transport operators, Warehouse operator, Container Freight Station operator, Inland container Depot operator etc. It is also an ideal introduction to the International Trade supply chain for those who wants to job in Logistics Chain, want to start shipping Logistics business or who is in business.
Advance Diploma in Supply Chain Management course offers a comprehensive overview to all links in International Trade Supply Chain, stretching participant`s mind with new ideas and insight Informative, challenging and focused, the course is suitable for all types of professionals in the field of International trade, whatever their area of expertise. It is must for anyone who seeks to complement their career with a complete and detailed understanding of the International Trade Logistics world.
- Paper 01: BASICS OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENTConcept of Logistics and Supply Chain.
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Integrated Logistics System.
- Managing Supply and Demand.
- Supply Chain Strategies and Implementation Supply Chain Planning.
- Economics of scale in Supply Chain Management.
- Global Logistics.
- 3PL and 4 PL definition and scope.
- Supply Chain definition.
- Procurement Management.
- Contract Management.
- Distribution Management.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Green Logistics.
- Paper 02: LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT.
Warehousing, Inventory Management & Stock Control.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: Definition of Inventory Management & its Importance.Inventory Control and Types of Inventory.Inventory Valuation FIFO, LIFO.Various ratios in Inventory Management.Logistics and Combined Transport Document.Stock Verification, EOQ models.Selective Inventories -ABC, XYZ, VED,Manufacturing Systems, MRP, JIT, MRP II. Lean Manufacturing.WAREHOUSINGWarehouse Management System.Freight Consolidation & Forwarding.Storage -Put away, Picking and Cross Docking.Warehouse location Planning.CFS, ICD, Dry Port Operations.C & F Operations.Yard Management.Insurance (Theft, Burglary, Fire, etc.).
- Paper 03: SUPPLY CHAIN RESEARCH AND MODELLING.
Transportation Infrastructure & Statues and Obligations
- Transportation.Roads and National Highway Network Levies.Sea Port and Port Operations. Privatization of Ports.Shipping Documents. TL, LTL, FCL LCL.Airport and cargo operations. Freight Calculations.Rail Operations -CONCOR CFS. Fleet Management.Transport Management Solutions –IT. Route Planning.Route Optimization. Transit Insurance.Packaging in Logistics.Primary and Secondary Packaging.Packaging and notations. Palletization.Containerization. Packaging Regulations.Materials Handling and their Systems.Material Handling equipment’s. AGVS.Marine insurance Act 1963.Export Quality control inspection Act.1963.Foreign Trade Development and Regulation Act.1992 (93).Central Excise Act.1944.SEZ Act.2005. Multi Modal transport act1993.Major Port Act 1963.Indian customs Act 1962.Customs Tariff act 1975.FEMA1999 and Exchange Control Regulation. Exchange Rate Mechanism.Negotiable Instrument Act.Sale of Goods Act. Transfer of Property Act.
- Paper 04: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN SCM AND
- The activities of E-SCM include the following:Supply Chain Replenishment. E-Procurement.Supply Chain Monitoring and Control Using RFID.Inventory Management Using Wireless Devices. Collaborative Planning. ...Collaborative Design and Product Development. E-Logistics.Types of supply chain management software and SCM software vendorsProduct Development.Sales & Operations Planning.Procurement.Production.Logistics.Warehouse Management.The Eight Components of Supply Chain Management•Planning. This is one of the most important stages. •Information. The world today is dominated by a continuous flow of information. •Source. Suppliers play a very crucial role in supply chain management systems. •Inventory.•Production. •Location. •Transportation. •Return of Goods.The Importance ofSCM.Why do we need SCM?Electronic Commerce.Electronic Data Interchange.Barcode Scanning.Data WarehouseEnterprise Resource Planning(ERP) Tools.
- Please Note:- Assignment is Mandatory for Appearing Final Exam.
After Completing the Course Exams are Conducted by BSS Government of India, And After Passing Certificate &Mark Sheet issued by BSS Government of India.